Today, one of the applications that are not lacking in most smart devices is WhatsApp, the most widely used instant messaging application in the world. Above all, because it is available in almost all countries and devices, as well as being totally free.
Don't know how to download WhatsApp? Don't worry! Because today, we will teach you step by step, how to download whatsapp on your different devices smart quickly and easily. Ready? Let us begin!
What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp, without a doubt is the most used and important instant messaging application in the world. Certainly, most people have it installed, be it on their Smartphones, Tablets or computers.
The application can be obtained in most official application stores, as in the case of the “Play Store” on Android devices or the “app store” on Apple devices. If you have a phone that does not have any of these stores, then you can download WhatsApp using the official APK.
Besides, to download whatsapp on computer, it can be done from the official website, or through an Android emulator. Nowadays, you can have WhatsApp on any device. In the same way, updates are usually downloaded automatically from the application store.
How to download WhatsApp on Android?
WhatsApp has been available since its inception on almost any Android device, certainly on most it comes pre-installed, so you can start using it instantly. However, if this is not your case, and you want Download whatsapp for the first time, then you must follow these steps:
- Go to the app store called “Play Store”.
- In the search bar you must type “WhatsApp”, and click on “Seek”.
- Select the official WhatsApp App, it will surely be the first option of all.
- Now, you must click on “Discharge”.
- Wait a few minutes for the download to complete and the installation to begin.
- Once the app is installed, then you open WhatsApp.
- In the new screen click on “accept and continue”.
- Now enter your phone, to activate your WhatsApp.
- Next, complete the application settings, name, profile photo, etc.
- Completed the data, and adjustments. Then you can now enjoy WhatsApp on your Android device.
Note: If you already had a WhatsApp account associated with the phone number or devices, then you will have the option to sync your data. This is very good, if you have changed your device or phone line, and you do not want to lose your conversations, contacts and files.
How to download WhatsApp on Apple?
As for iOS, WhatsApp can be downloaded from the Apple app store, called “App Store”, or from the official WhatsApp page itself. The steps to follow are almost identical to those of Android, therefore, the previous guide will serve you in the same way.
How to download WhatsApp on Computers?
Too, you can use WhatsApp from your computer, either by downloading and installing its desktop version, or directly from the browser without the need to download anything.
This version is known as WhatsApp Web, and is available for all computers, operating systems, or browsers. To use it you must follow the following steps:
- First you must enter the following page: web.whatsapp.com
- Now, you have to open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Within WhatsApp, you will see 3 points that represent the application menu, press it and select "WhatsApp Web”.
- You must confirm to activate the camera of your device, and scan the QR code, which is displayed on the WhatsApp Web page.
- Wait a few seconds, and you will see how all your conversations and contacts will be synchronized from your browser or PC desktop.
Note: In WhatsApp web you can send messages, notes, share files, review conversations, etc. The only thing is that you will have to have your phone always connected to WhatsApp, that is, you cannot turn it off and it must always have coverage.
Do you already know how to download WhatsApp? Perfect! Remember that both installation and updates are completely free, if for any reason the app doesn't work properly on your device, check that it is updated in case you have an obsolete version of the application, which does not allow it to function correctly. Until next time!